Third party cookies we use are connected with services such as social media networks that provide like, share and pin buttons.
Please note that cookies do not store credit card details or any other identifiable data and they cannot harm your computer.
You can alter and/or check what kind of cookies you accept in your browser settings on your computer. You can also block cookies in your browser settings, however this will block certain ‘essential cookies’ which will mean you cannot access all parts of the website.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies but how you do this will depend on your browser:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
We hope this give you an insight into what cookies are and how we use them. Further information can be found at the ICO website.