At Lovestruck Interiors we take your privacy seriously. We don’t sell, rent or trade email lists with other companies so you can rest assured any information you give us is confidential and handled properly. However, if you need reassurance, our Privacy Notice below will explain how and why we collect your personal data and how it is processed.
LOVESTRUCK INTERIORS INFORMATION
Lovestruck Interiors, Wimbledon Art Studios, 10 Riverside Yard, Riverside Road, London SW17 0BB
Phone Number: 07976 707 465
Registered Company Number: 8421203
WHEN DO WE COLLECT DATA?
You provide us with information about yourself when you:
- Make an order.
- Subscribe to our mailing list and opt in to receive email marketing.
- Interact with us for a competition or giveaway and opt in to receive email marketing before you enter.
WHAT DATA IS IT & WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
When you make an order, we collect the following information:
- Your contact and delivery details. This is in order to fulfil the order you have made, contact you during the order process where necessary and after your order is completed for feedback or reviews.
- Your financial data in order to process the transaction is processed via Paypal and we do not have access to this.
When you opt in to receive our emails or enter a competition/giveaway we collect the following information:
- Your name and email address. This is so that we can send you the information you have opted in for. We do this with your consent and you can opt out at any time you wish to do so. You will still receive emails related to your order if you make one.
We also collect data from direct interactions, for example collecting email addresses at shows and taking your details (or orders) over the phone.
When on the website we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, usage patterns and browsing by using Cookies. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details.
We do not collect any sensitive data relating to race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, beliefs or political opinions.
IS THE DATA SHARED?
We may have to share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service providers who provide system administration or IT services.
- Professional advisors such as auditors, insurers, accountants and lawyers.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and UK authorities who require reporting of processes.
- Other companies to whom we transfer or merge parts of our businesses (for example our courier services). These third parties are all required to respect the security of your personal data and comply with the law – the data they are provided with is only ever specifically for specified purposes and in accordance with our agreements.
- As part of the registration process for our monthly e-newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about anything you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
IS MY DATA SECURE?
Appropriate measures have been enforced to ensure the security of your data. Access to your personal data is limited to those employees and third parties that require it in order to perform their agreed duties. They only process your data on our instructions and do so with confidentiality.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
HOW LONG IS DATE KEPT FOR?
If you are a customer by law we have to retain basic information (contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for 6 years for tax purposes.
If you have subscribed to our emails, your data is kept unless you opt out or we can see you have stopped interacting with our marketing emails.
You can set your browser to refuse all (or some) browser cookies. However, please note that by disabling or refusing cookies the website may not function properly. Please see our Cookies Policy for further information.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our data collection processes you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org). However we would appreciate it if you could let us know first if you have a complaint as we would endeavour to resolve it for you straight away. All of our contact details are in the ‘Lovestruck Interiors Details’ section at the top. Equally, if there are any changes to your personal information you would like us to know about you can contact us or update your details within the customer login section of the website.